April 26, 2011

About Music

Assalamualaikum.

Berdasarkan tajuk diatas Yes it's about music in my perspective. Well, generally , I mostly set my playlist to be like : Song number 1- 8 = Metal Song and the other 4 or 5 normal song.
 Yes it's like that. So that tells you I listens to Metal Songs. For me metal is truly are not suitable to be listened because of their lyrics which is mostly quite...out of track. For example, Search for this song's lyric : "Dissection - God Of Forbidden Light" and you'll understand. But for your information, NOT all metal songs lyrics like that. Search for : "Alesana- Seduction" and you will understand again. My point is in my way of listening to music, I listens to music that the music is "rancak" and enjoyable. Like me can shake my head up and down while listening to it. I don't know, It got a sensation that when i listen to it, I felt like wanted to play that song using my guitar. It's really..enjoyable. I don't care to what people say about me listening to metal what I care is being myself.  Don't look down to people like me because everyone had their own taste of music. But to Bieber lover, f*ck off . HAHA.  


Talking about guitar, I now playing the song "Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven" intro. Thanks to JustinGuitar.com for his  lesson video I am able to play it slowly but correctly. Haha. Okay that is enough. 
Wassalam.






   Dissection- God of Forbidden Light
    Hail Lucifer! 
Dark bringer of light 
Hail Lucifer! 
Giver of eternal sight 

Wisdom bringer - We call upon thy name 
Bestow upon us thy infernal blessings 
Of the inner divine flame 

Open our eyes Mighty Father 
So that we may see 
Guide our steps on the Burning Path 
Of liberation and ecstasy 

Titanic Prometheus - God of forbidden light 
Your Black Flame we bear inside as a legacy of your might 

Illumination's father - God of shadowless light 
Black Sun of dark mysteries - Restore the dragon's sight 

Mighty god of darkness 
All salutations to thee 
Your gift of knowledge and rebellion 
Will set our spirits free 

Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer! 
Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer! 

Open our eyes Mighty Father 
So that we may see 
Guide our steps on the Burning Path 
Of liberation and ecstasy 

Mighty god of darkness 
All salutations to thee 
Raise the hidden flames within us 
Into chaos set us free



 Alesana- Seduction Lyrics
Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you
I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long
Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me
I would wait for years just to feel you again
I will die without you...would you my love?
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as
You scream his name...you're killing me

Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time
...One last time...
Do you remember me and our beautiful affair?
Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone!
Why have you turned your back on me?
One day you'll wake up and realize your mistake

Ice runs through my veins as I stand face to face with
The one who stole it all
Compassion is not an option

Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time
...One last time...
Do you remember me and our beautiful affair?
Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone!
Why have you turned your back on me?
One day you'll wake up
Realize your mistake!

In love we're one, inseparable, pathetic lust, thus we crumble
I saw your eyes, I wiped your tears, I waited for you...

Who do you see with your eyes shut tight?
Regret will be your bride
Goodbye...

Do you remember me and our beautiful affair?
Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone!
Why have you turned your back on me?
One day you'll wake and realize your mistake
Cries escape your sweet voice as I paint my own goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment